Thursday, March 25, 2010

My First Zentangles

When it comes to anything made with fabric, yarn, cotton or fleece I've done many many crafts in my lifetime. But I've always considered myself having NOT an artistic bone in my body when it comes to art.

That was until I discovered Zentangles. I was browsing blogs and came across these fascinating doodle-type drawings that were so intricate and interesting, and at first I still thought that I could never do anything like that. However the website had step-by-step instructions and before I knew it I was off!

These are some of my early zentangles, except for the above black picture of course, that was just playing with some white ink on black paper.







1 comment:

  1. I love these! So simple but so cool. Definitely something I want to try... I'm such a doodler :).

    ReplyDelete